Koran Verse 9-11 Hoax
How Can We Stop Spreading Hate?
There has been a "Koran 9:11" email hoax spreading across the web for the past 3 years that says - in short - that the Koran, verse 9:11 predicts that the rise of Osama Bin Laden, the attack on the USA on 9-11, and the American responses of attacking Afghanistan and Iraq.
I have received this Hoax twice in the past week - probably because of 9:11 - and I also got this hoax email last year around the date of the 9/11 anniversary. Because we have received this Koran 9:11 hoax email yet again it again, this page is being dedicated to debunking a Christian / Conservative Anti-Islamic Koran 9:11 hoax email.
According to the "Koran 9:11" email, verse 9:11 from the Koran - the Islamic Holy Book - says that a Son of Arabia will do something bad that will awaken a fearsome Eagle. And that the wrath of this Eagle will be felt throughout the lands of Allah. The connotation, of course, is that the Islamic Fundamentalist Osama Bin Laden (the Son of Arabia) has attacked America (the Eagle) and that the wrath of the Eagle will be felt in the lands of Allah; i.e. - the US will attack Afghanistan and Iraq.
The implication is that the Koran predicts not only Osama's attack, but it also predicts (and thus justifies) the US invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq. the This email and the Koran passage quoted is big fat lie, a distortion of another people's Holy Book and a flat out Hoax.
A comparison of the Hoax Email and the true Koran passage prove this 100% a hoax.
Text of the Koran 9:11 Hoax email (in Blue):
Interesting Study, please read all the way to the end. VERY INTERESTING!
1. The garden of Eden was in Iraq.
2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!
3. Noah built the ark in Iraq.
4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq.
5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq!
6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq!
7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.
8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq.
9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel.
10. Amos cried out in Iraq!
11. Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem.
12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq!
13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the fiery furnace!)
14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the writing on the wall; in Iraq.
15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq.
16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq.
17. The wise men were from Iraq.18. Peter preached in Iraq.
18. The Empire of Man described in Revelation is called Babylon, which was a city in Iraq!
And you have probably seen this one. Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is second? It is Iraq! However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible. The names used in the Bible are Babylon, Land of Shinar, and Mesopotamia.
The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers. The name Iraq, means country with deep roots. Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible.
No other nation, except Israel, has more history and prophecy associated it than Iraq. And also... This is something to think about! Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages...
The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible)
Koran (9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.
Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?! God Bless you all Amen !
Here are links that further debunk this email hoax:
The Actual Text of the Koran 9:11 (in Red):
Koran (9:11) - But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith and We make the communications clear for a people who know.
Here are links that show English translations of the Holy Koran (or Quran) that further prove the email a hoax:
Please help stop the spread of Hoaxes - especially those that foster hate, religious bigotry, racism and fear.